Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easy Dinner

I've been living on Pinterest lately and have actually made many of the recipes I've pinned. Surprisingly enough they weren't all in the sweets category. I'm always searching for quick, easy and healthy meals for our growing family. I came across this meal in my emealz weekly hand out. It's fast but I'm going to take a guess and say it's not that healthy BUT it's filling. It does the trick for a quick meal.

1 pkg refridgerated pizza dough (I used Walmart brand)
1 lb ground beef
1 taco seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Cook meat, stir in water and taco season. Roll out pizza dough, cut in half, place meat and cheese on dough, fold over trying to seal any holes. Cook at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until brown. I served with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and sour cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment