Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Imagination

Hailey and I were playing trains on the floor and our dog Kosmo walked by. Trying to use my imagination...its a little rusty...I said "hi kosmo would you like to play trains with us?" Thinking this would get Hailey excited. But she stopped, looked at me and said "Kosmo has no hands mom". Oh well, I tried.

Some of my favorite sayings currently from Hailey are:

1. Hold on mom - she repeats this constantly while she's busy doing what she's doing
2. Be right back - as she holds up her hand towards me
3. Lucky Ducky - doesn't sound like that but its still cute
4. Ta bit - Could be Thomas or Kosmo
5. Miss you - she said this the other day while talking to my parents on oovoo. It melted my heart as I'm sure it did theres. I didn't even have to tell her to say it.
6. Daddy I went poop in the potty, come look at my poop and wipe my bum bum. This one I really enjoy, I love that she's more excited to show her daddy then me!

No comments:

Post a Comment